Survivorship Resource Guidebook
If you’ve finished treatment for a childhood brain tumor – or if you’re the parent or caregiver of someone who has – the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s Survivorship Resource Guidebook is here for you.
More than 40 expert authors in the fields of pediatric oncology, education, and disability rights, along with parents and survivors, answer questions about what survivors can do to stay healthy, keep health insurance as they get older, thrive in school, find a job, and navigate life after treatment ends. We designed this comprehensive guidebook to help you partner with your healthcare team and access information as you need it at different stages of your survivorship journey.
In the Survivorship Resource Guidebook, you’ll find:
- Tools to help manage your medical care as a survivor
- Templates and forms to track treatment and follow-up care for your brain tumor
- Information about how to stay healthy mentally and physically
- Words of encouragement about how to speak up about the things you need
How to get your free copy of the Survivorship Resource Guidebook:
- Get a digital copy immediately by downloading it here.
- Call 800-253-6530, x306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a printed copy.
- The guidebook’s forms and templates are also available for download and printing here.