Plan a Community Fundraising Event or Host a Virtual Fundraiser
Do you have a special talent or a hobby you'd like to share? We can help you turn it into a fundraising opportunity for the PBTF! Our development team can help you organize events such as a walk, run, golf tournament, chili cook-off, bike race, bake sale or neighborhood garage sale.
Tell Us More
If you are interesting in learning more or hosting a community fundraiser, please contact Emily Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a virtual DIY fundraising program where you can donate your birthday, celebrate an anniversary, and much more in honor of kids battling brain cancer. Get started here - the opportunities are endless!
Once you’ve completed our online fundraising application, it’s time to dig in. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Make your own gift to kick start your efforts.
- Ask your friends, neighbors, family and co-workers to pitch in.
- Every day 13 more children in the United States are diagnosed with a brain tumor. If you ask 13 people to give $13 each, you’ll be $169 closer to a cure.
- Take pledges for every mile you walk, book you read or lap you run – use your imagination and make fundraising fun!
- Use social media to spread the word. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Giving that Works
Have stuff to sell? Do it for a good cause! Put your items on eBay and donate up to 100 percent of the proceeds to the PBTF. Make your auction matter.