Plan a Community Fundraising Event or Host a Virtual Fundraiser
Do you have a special talent or a hobby you'd like to share? We can help you turn it into a fundraising opportunity for the PBTF! Our development team can help you organize events such as a walk, run, golf tournament, chili cook-off, bike race, bake sale or neighborhood garage sale.
Tell Us More
If you are interesting in learning more or hosting a community fundraiser, please contact Emily Clark at email@example.com.
We also offer a virtual DIY fundraising program where you can donate your birthday, celebrate an anniversary, and much more in honor of kids battling brain cancer. Get started here - the opportunities are endless!
Once you’ve completed our online fundraising application, it’s time to dig in. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Make your own gift to kick start your efforts.
- Ask your friends, neighbors, family and co-workers to pitch in.
- Every day 13 more children in the United States are diagnosed with a brain tumor. If you ask 13 people to give $13 each, you’ll be $169 closer to a cure.
- Take pledges for every mile you walk, book you read or lap you run – use your imagination and make fundraising fun!
- Use social media to spread the word. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Giving that Works
Have stuff to sell? Do it for a good cause! Put your items on eBay and donate up to 100 percent of the proceeds to the PBTF. Make your auction matter.
Partner with the PBTF
We partner with businesses looking to create positive change for children battling brain tumors and their families. The PBTF is looking for purpose-driven partners who can walk alongside us in our journey toward a cure. For additional information on forming a partnership between your business and our mission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.