Do you have a special talent or a hobby you'd like to share? We can help you turn it into a fundraising opportunity for the PBTF! Our development team can help you organize events such as a walk, run, golf tournament, chili cook-off, bike race, bake sale or neighborhood garage sale.
Tell Us More
First, complete our online fundraising application and submit it for our approval. This gives us the information we need to help you make your event successful.
You can also download the form and send it to us by mail or fax. Or call us at 800-253-6530 to discuss your community fundraising ideas.
Once you’ve completed our online fundraising application, it’s time to dig in. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Make your own gift to kick start your efforts.
- Ask your friends, neighbors, family and co-workers to pitch in.
- Every day 13 more children in the United States are diagnosed with a brain tumor. If you ask 13 people to give $13 each, you’ll be $169 closer to a cure.
- Take pledges for every mile you walk, book you read or lap you run – use your imagination and make fundraising fun!
- Use social media to spread the word. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Giving that Works
Have stuff to sell? Do it for a good cause! Put your items on eBay and donate up to 100 percent of the proceeds to the PBTF. Make your auction matter.