The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation-GA Chapter serves children and families affected by the deadliest form of childhood cancer. Help us cure the kids. Become a Tumor Trooper and join the crusade!
We established the term “Tumor Trooper” because the parents we know so often refer to their children as “troopers” while battling their brain tumor. The term is also fitting for those of us who choose to be on the frontlines to help these children and families. A Tumor Trooper is:
- A child or a family member who valiantly faces brain tumor disease head-on every day.
- Someone who wants to stomp out brain tumors.
- A soldier for the PBTF-GA, working to make a difference in the lives of these brave children.
You can join us in the trenches and become a Tumor Trooper in many ways:
- Take action by volunteering at one of our family events or fundraisers.
- Plan an awareness or fundraising event at your office, school or church.
- Host a toy drive so we can continue our care package program for patients and their siblings.
- Sponsor and collect grocery, gasoline and other gift cards to assist families along their journey.
- Become a monthly donor in our $13 for 13 program.
If you’re interested in hosting an awareness or fundraising event, contact us at 404-252-4107 or by email.