Have a question for the PBTF? Give us a call at 800-253-6530.
If a child you love has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, you’re in a very difficult place, but you’re not alone. Our family support team can answer many of your questions. Please email us or call 800-253-6530.
We also offer printed educational materials in English and Spanish to help you learn more about the journey ahead.
Booklets in English
- Basic Facts About Pediatric Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Basic Facts About Medulloblastoma
- Basic Facts About Glioma
- Basic Facts About Astrocytoma
- Basic Facts About Ependymoma
- Basic Facts About Non-Malignant Brain Tumors
- Basic Facts About Late Effects of Pediatric Brain Tumors and Treatment
- Basis Facts About Short-Term Side Effects of Pediatric Brain Tumor Treatments
Ofrece folletos informativos en Espanol
- Preguntas para los Integrantes del Grupo Medico Si Su Hijo Tiene un Tumor Cerebral
- Informacion Basica Sobre Los Tumors Cerebrales y de Medulla Espinal Pediatricos
- Informacion Sobre el Meduloblastoma/TNEP (Tumor Neuroectodermico Periferico)
- Informacion Sobre el Astrocitoma
- Informacion Sobre el Ependimoma
- Informacion Sobre el Glioma
Our materials are free of charge to parents, medical and social work professionals, and educational institutions. Order educational materials here. >>