PBTF Kids’ Art Contest: Show us what makes you happy!
The PBTF invites brain tumor survivors and their siblings (age 12 and younger) to bring out their crayons, markers and paint and get creative!
We want to see what makes you happy. Is it playing soccer with your friends? Eating an ice cream sundae? Getting good news from your doctor? Send us your artwork and you could win a $50 Amazon.com gift card!
The deadline to enter is Friday, Nov. 16, 2012, so pick up your paints today!
Rules of participation
- Artists must be a brain tumor survivor or sibling of a brain tumor survivor, age 12 or younger.
- Artwork must be done on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of plain white paper. Use bright colors.
- If you submit your artwork digitally, scan it so that the final file size is 2-10 MB.
- To enter, ask your parent(s) to help you download and complete the entry form.
- Send your artwork and the entry form to the PBTF by Friday, Nov. 16, 2012, to be eligible for consideration. Submit your entry via email or mail it to PBTF Kids’ Art Contest, 302 Ridgefield Ct., Asheville, NC 28806.
- All entries become the property of the PBTF and will not be returned, so be sure to keep a copy for yourself.
- By sending in your artwork, you are granting us permission to use it for promotional purposes, including but not limited to our website and print media.
- Winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of the PBTF. All decisions are final.
- We will announce results on Facebook. We will mail prizes to the winners. The PBTF reserves the right to modify or withdraw this contest at any time.
- The PBTF respects your privacy. We will post only the contestants’ first name, last initial, city and state. We will not use biographical information without your permission.
Questions? Email the Family Support department or call 800-253-6530, x306.