Your Ride for Kids
Since 1991, Ride for Kids supporters and longtime partner American Honda Motor Co. have provided a thriving community of support to tens of thousands of kids across the United States and helped the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation fund more than $47 million in research, accelerating the path to a cure.
Choose How and Why You #RideforKids This Summer
Anyone, anywhere can show the world that nothing's going to stand in our way of a world without childhood brain tumors.
There are 2 ways to participate, so let's get those kickstands up today!
1. Choose one of our ride communities below to connect and fundraise with riders near you. When you register, you'll have the chance to choose a ride challenge. After you register, we'll send you an invite to join your ride community on the REVER app where you can track your challenge's miles, meet other riders and see the difference your fundraising is making in kids' lives.
- Americade Ride for Kids
- Asheville Ride for Kids
- Atlanta Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Baltimore/Washington Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Central New York Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Chicagoland Ride for Kids
- Dallas/Fort Worth Ride for Kids
- Eastern Pennsylvania Ride for Kids
- Houston Ride for Kids
- Hudson Valley Ride for Kids
- Las Vegas Ride for Kids
- Los Angeles Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Marysville Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Mississippi Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- N.C. Triangle Ride for Kids
- New England Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Northern California Ride for Kids
- Puget Sound Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- San Diego Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- SoCal Dual Sport & Adventure Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- St. Louis Ride for Kids (Virtual)
- Virginia Ride for Kids
- Western Pennsylvania Ride for Kids
- Wisconsin Ride for Kids (Virtual)
Have questions or need help getting started? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you riding with us to cure kids' brain tumors!