Our Brian Klock custom Honda could be yours
Get your tickets now for Brian Klock's custom Gold
Wing F6B! Photo by John Jackson.
Enter the annual Ride for Kids/Cycle World project bike drawing for your chance to win a Honda Gold Wing F6B customized by Brian Klock!
Get your tickets
Ride for Kids presenting sponsor American Honda donated the bike, and Klock applied his considerable creative talents to the build. He transformed the stock machine with parts and accessories given by other generous partners, including:
- Klock Werks Flare windshield
- Front 180/55-18 and rear tires from Avon Tyres
- Raked 180 tree kit from Hannigan Motorsports
- Drink holder, saddlebag trim, floorboards and rear reflector from Kuryakyn
- Cerrakote flat black exhaust by Liquid Designz
- Mustang seat and backrest pad
- Eclipse series "Temper" front wheel from RC Components
- SoCal Moto Gear’s HID headlights, smoked mirror turn signals
- Monster Oval exhaust system from Vance and Hines
- Custom badges and license plate frame, courtesy of XYZ Machine
Tickets are one for $5 or five for $20. The winner’s name will be drawn on Thursday, May 19. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
The drawing has raised more than $836,000 for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s research and family support programs since 2000.