Cycle World project bike to be unveiled in New York
Tomorrow, the veil will be lifted on the latest Ride for Kids/Cycle World project bike, benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
Get your chance to win a custom Honda
F6B and help cure the kids!
Ride for Kids fans will receive $3 off show admission when they enter code RFK16 at checkout.
Klock donated his design and the labor for the customization, as well as a Klock Werks Flare windshield. Other donated parts and accessories include:
• Front 180/55-18 and rear tires from Avon Tyres
• Raked 180 tree kit from Hannigan Motorsports
• Drink holder, saddlebag trim, floorboards and rear reflector from Kuryakyn
• Cerrakote flat black exhaust Liquid Designz
• Mustang seat and backrest pad
• Eclipse series "Temper" front wheel from RC Components
• SoCal Moto Gear’s HID headlights, smoked mirror turn signals
• Monster Oval exhaust system from Vance and Hines
• Custom badges and license plate frame, courtesy of XYZ Machine
Get your bike drawing tickets at the Ride for Kids booth at the show or make a donation online. Drawing tickets are one for $5 or five for $20. Some restrictions apply. See the official rules for more details.