Parents and Survivors Conference
Join us in Philadelphia on Oct. 25, 2014, for Childhood Brain Tumors in the Modern Era: A Conference for Parents and Survivors, cohosted by the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF) and the Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation (CBTF).
This free, one-day conference is an opportunity for parents and survivors to learn the latest information from clinical experts and to meet others whose lives have been affected by the diagnosis of a childhood brain tumor.
Childhood Brain Tumors in the Modern Era:
A Conference for Parents and Survivors
- Expert speaking faculty
- Networking opportunities to meet others with similar experiences during breakfast, lunch and a reception.
- Breakout sessions for parents and survivors
- Updates on medical information and life after a brain tumor diagnosis
- Research and tips on the emotional impact of a brain tumor diagnosis
- What you need to know about treatment and how to talk to doctors about it
- Finding friends who understand you
- Employment, education and even dating discussions
Online registration is now closed, however, parents and survivors are still welcome to attend. To register, please email Shelley Pressley.
All attendees must be 14 or older to attend the conference, and minors under the age 18 must be accompanied by an adult family member.