Parents and Survivors Conference
Join us in Philadelphia on Oct. 25, 2014, for Childhood Brain Tumors in the Modern Era: A Conference for Parents and Survivors, cohosted by the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation (PBTF) and the Children’s Brain Tumor Foundation (CBTF).
This free, one-day conference is an opportunity for parents and survivors to learn the latest information from clinical experts and to meet others whose lives have been affected by the diagnosis of a childhood brain tumor.
- Expert speaking faculty
- Networking opportunities to meet others with similar experiences during breakfast, lunch and a reception.
- Breakout sessions for parents and survivors
- Updates on medical information and life after a brain tumor diagnosis
- Research and tips on the emotional impact of a brain tumor diagnosis
- What you need to know about treatment and how to talk to doctors about it
- Finding friends who understand you
- Employment, education and even dating discussions
All attendees must be 14 or older to attend the conference, and minors under the age 18 must be accompanied by an adult family member.