As the world’s leading nonprofit dedicated to children and teens with brain tumors, the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation’s mission is to care for families along their entire journey, cure every childhood brain tumor, and help survivors and families thrive. Every donation received makes a difference in the fight against the deadliest childhood cancer. With your support, we have:
- Funded and partnered with organizations to fund more than $44 million in scientific discovery worldwide
- Provided emergency financial assistance to families in treatment through the PBTF Butterfly Fund
- Awarded more than 1,500 college and vocational scholarships to pediatric brain tumor survivors
- Provided educational resources and emotional support to equip, educate and empower families
- Hosted brain tumor family camps and support groups in both English and Spanish
- Developed the Imaginary Friend Society video series to answer children's questions about cancer
- Given families the opportunity to connect with one another at events across the country
Financial Information and Documents
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation® (PBTF) is a federally registered 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization with EIN/Tax Identification Number: 58-1966822.
- Annual report: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Form 990: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Audited financial statement: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015
Federal employees can give to us through the Combined Federal Campaign, #10190.
Achieving our vision of a world without childhood brain tumors demands an aggressive strategy and expert insight. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation exceeds or meets industry standards and performs as well as or better than most charities in our field with a 3-Star Charity Navigator rating, accreditation from the Better Business Bureau's Wise Giving Alliance, and the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar, their highest level of recognition demonstrating nonprofits' commitment to transparency, making progress and getting results. Furthermore, the PBTF's Research Advisory Network, comprised of the top childhood brain tumor experts, and Family Support Council help strategically shape our mission programs for maximum impact.
Learn more about our mission at curethekids.org/mission to see what steps we’re taking today to put an end to pediatric brain tumors tomorrow.
How to help
Your gifts of money, goods and services, time and talent enable us to grow our programs. There are many ways to give and we encourage you to find the way that works best for you. For more information, please call us at 800-253-6530 or email us.