As the largest nonprofit solely dedicated to the pediatric brain tumor community, our mission is to care for and cure the kids. Every donation received makes a difference in the fight against the No. 1 cancer killer of children. With your support, we have:
- Invested more than $29 million in research grants to more than 50 institutions worldwide
- Awarded more than 1,400 college scholarships to pediatric brain tumor survivors
- Provided educational support to families to help them understand diagnosis and treatment options
- Delivered educational materials to health care providers who treat children with brain tumors
- Annual report: 2016| 2015 |2014
- Form 990: 2016 |2015 |2014
- Audited financial statement: 2016| 2015 |2014
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation exceeds or meets industry standards and performs as well as or better than most charities in our field. For the past 10+ years, we have consistently enjoyed a 3- or 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, an independent evaluator of charities’ financial health. We also hold a Gold rating from GuideStar.
Federal employees can give to us through the Combined Federal Campaign, #10190.
How to help
Your gifts of money, goods and services, time and talent enable us to grow our programs. There are many ways to give and we encourage you to find the way that works best for you. For more information, please call us at 800-253-6530 or email us.